In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we have already taken a number of precautionary actions to ensure that we can continue offering the best service for you whilst keeping our customers and staff safe.
We are following all guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
Business as Usual
- We are operating as normal and have so far had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business.
- Following and reviewing public health agency advice on efficient ways to contain the virus.
- Keeping up to date with government advice and adapting business plans to reflect changes. Scaling up and down our response to new information to ensure a flexible and proportionate response.
- Actively communicating these plans to employees, customers and suppliers.
- Review policies and procedures on health reporting, office and personal hygiene protective equipment, social distancing and working hours.
- Risk Assessments completed to minimise risk to employees, customers and suppliers
- Providing additional training to those working in critical areas, so others have the skills to fill in for absent colleagues.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfection wipes are widely available across the business for our staff and customers to use.
- We are ensuring our staff follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
We ask that anybody who may be an infection risk to refrain from visiting Orestone.
Individuals deemed to be at risk include those who:
- Have travelled to the ‘affected areas’ in the last 14 days (please refer to recognised organisations such as the WHO or Government updates for current listings of affected areas. Please note these lists are being updated and evolving daily)
- Have been in close contact with somebody from the ‘affected areas’ within the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with a person who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
If any of the above apply, then the individual should not visit Orestone Manor 14 days from the time of return travel or until they have been symptom free for 14 days.
We ask that you please notify us immediately to inform us of anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 who has recently visited Orestone Manor.
Anybody who believes they may have been exposed to COVID-19 or is experiencing any symptoms should contact NHS 111 immediately. In these circumstances, individuals should not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital in order to help protect themselves and others.
Added to these extra procedures we do of course already hold a 5 star rating for Kitchen Hygiene and safety from the EHO.
To confirm, we have had zero suspected cases of Coronavirus, we are monitoring the situation very closely and we have procedures in place to mitigate the risk from the virus. I hope you are reassured and will continue to visit us in the knowledge that we are taking this virus seriously.
The D’allen Family