We are open!
Please see our information on COVID-19 procedures below:
In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that once we are doing all that is necessary to keep our guests and staff safe.
We are following all guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England. This includes:
- Following and reviewing public health agency advice on efficient ways to contain the virus.
- Keeping up to date with government advice and adapting business plans to reflect changes. Scaling up and down our response to new information to ensure a flexible and proportionate response.
- Actively communicating these plans to employees, customers and suppliers.
- Review policies and procedures on health reporting, office and personal hygiene protective equipment, social distancing and working hours.
- Risk Assessments completed to minimise risk to employees, customers and suppliers
- Providing additional training to those working in critical areas, so others have the skills to fill in for absent colleagues.
- Implementing procedures on site to minimise the risk of transmission.
Please follow staff directions while visiting, including social distancing measures to ensure we can continue to operate safely.
We ask that anybody who may be an infection risk to refrain from visiting Orestone.
Individuals deemed to be at risk include those who:
- Show symptoms of COIVD-19 - more information can be found on the NHS website here.
- Have been in contact with a person who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
If any of the above apply, then please see the government’s guidelines on self-isolation.
We ask that you please notify us immediately to inform us of anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 who may have visited Orestone Manor.
Anybody who believes they may have been exposed to COVID-19 or is experiencing any symptoms should contact NHS 111 immediately. In these circumstances, individuals should not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital in order to help protect themselves and others.
Added to these extra procedures we do of course already hold a 5 star rating for Kitchen Hygiene and safety from the EHO.